Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tis the Season to Spread SOY To The World




If any of you were wondering where I have been, I apologize. The fact is, this business has really taken off for me and my team and my customers are keeping me really busy! I am loving every minute of it!!

I have been working on many exciting things to help SoyLicious.com grow and have started to develop a very expanding and successful team.

We are now launching our fundraiser program and I have been appointed the fundraising trainer. SoyLicious.com has created a great program where organizations receive 40% profit on all sales and have even worked out a plan so shipping is of no additional cost to the organization. I ran a trial fundraiser for a softball team and with 9 girls participating, they earned $850.00. That will go a long way toward equipment, etc.

I had my first home show last week and my hostess was so excited! She had a total of $450.00 in retail sales from her show and was rewarded with $67.50 in FREE products of her choice. She also had 3 people book basket parties so had a total of 6 half-price items as well.

As a consultant, I am beginning to earn a very nice additional income and am focusing on my goals. I am hopeful to be able to be a full-time SoyLicious.com consultant by the end of 2010. I am confident this can be achieved! It has been a lot of fun and I am very proud to be a part of such a great company, all while doing this as my own personal home-based business.

With just a monthly auto ship of $29.95 a month plus shipping, I am well exceeding my costs for this business. The products I receive alone in my auto ship are resellable for $45.00 retail - that is if I wasn't burning them all myself because they all smell so great! This includes my website, access to all consultant supplies, 40% discount on ALL products, commissions from my team, endless possibilities.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better than that, I am meeting new people and making so many new friends and business partners. Not to mention, my house SMELLS WONDERFUL!!!!

***Visit www.SoyLiciousLady.com to review all the information and please contact me with any questions. It is in every one's best interest to at least find out for themselves if this is something they may be interested in. Who doesn't love success??*** VISIT WITH ME TODAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am sure that you will reach your goal far before the end of 2010 if you keep up. It is so great being at the beginning of a new company such as SoyLicious.com, with the leadership in place and a great product/price.

    I have every faith that you will meet your goal in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is wonderful in this company. I have seen how nice everyone is and helpful. I have promoted so much that everyone thinks I am addicted in fact I am lol. I have been working on articles with tips as well as the company. Glad to find you here.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete