Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year!! I have been busy setting realistic and achievable goals for 2010.

I am anxiously awaiting the implementation of a lot of great things ahead for the new year - patience is a virtue and I am working to take one step at a time to achieve all goals and grow with SoyLicious.com as more and more plans, products, and tools are implemented.

I would like to welcome all new members to my team and look forward to working with everyone - working together to achieve our goals for this business.

It is very exciting to be a part of something so new, with a lot of new things on the horizon.

I received my new melters last week and just love them! The Napa is my favorite!



Even though it is still winter and we have more snow in Kansas City than I have ever seen here before, I am going to put Sparkling Citrus in my melters today. I love this scent and I want to THINK SPRING!! :)

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment